Am Schneidacker 48
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat personal information we collect from you through our websites.
To our websites belong:
This websites (mfsound.net)
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visitsto and use of our websites (statistics);
- information about any transactionscarried out between you and us on or in relation to our websites, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services or those of third parties (e.g. Bandcamp) which are made available through our websites or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registeringwith us and/or subscribing to our websites services and/or email notifications;
and any other content you submit to us via the website or our services (collectively, “Your Content”), such as comments, enquiries, marketing preferences, and other information concerning your use of our websites or our services.
- Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of our websites, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
- Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com); and
- to generally run and improve the website and our services.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Antispam Policy
A user will be added to our newsletter database when he/she leaves the “Yes. I want to subscribe to the MFSound newsletter” opIN, on our newsletter page, top bar or popup. After completing the registration process which involves clicking an activation link sent to his/her email account the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communication with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
- Have no association with the sender
- Have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails
- Have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails
It is also email communications without a valid reply-to address.
We do not send spam – ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of the new music releases which are published on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. Our Newsletters include the links to our new products, information about promotions and latest news from our artists including links to new podcasts or playlists.
We do not sell or distribute (for financial gain or for free) or otherwise disclose any partner or customer e-mail addresses to any third parties except when legally required.
Every newsletter contains an Unsubscribe link at the top of the message.
There are situations which by their own nature require us to send you emails. These include:
- Sending a message to your emailbox with the link to activate your subscription.
- Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
Please make sure you do not flag MFSound as ‘Spam’ or ‘Unsolicited’ in your email application. When you register and do not find an activation email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
When you get in contact with us (for example by email or via a form on the websites) we will keep records of what is communicated. This is to ensure we have a record of our discussion for future reference and so we can improve the websites.
- Cookies, Beacons and Tracking
Our website uses ‘cookies’ and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and mobile device by software that you install. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies may also be stored in your internet browser by or on behalf of third parties, such as Google or providers of advertising services.
|Preferences||To remember information about you such as your preferred language and configuration.|
|Analytics||To help us understand how you use our website and services, and how often, so we can improve them to deliver a better experience for our users.
To carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services.
We use analytics to collect and store anonymous statistical data about our users’ use of the websites. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies, but parts of the website may not work properly.
We may also collect information about your computer, mobile phone (or other portable or static device used to access the website) and your visit to the website, including where available your IP address, operating system, login, device name, screen name and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners and if necessary our advertisers.
We may use other technologies such as pixel tags, clear GIFs and web beacons on the website.
- Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
if we buy or sell, or are negotiating the purchase or sale, of any business or assets, in which case your personal information may be shared with the purchaser or seller for that purpose.
We may anonymize information about you (so that you cannot be identified from it by third parties) and provide that information to third parties for the purposes of marketing analysis or to market the website or our services (for example, by letting our business partners know that 50 male individuals from a particular country viewed their product during a particular time period.
- International data transfers
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your passwords.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time.
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
- Financial Information
Our websites will not store your credit card and payment details on our server. No sensitive details relating to your payment methods are stored or handled by MFSound Media.
Am Schneidacker 48
86316 – Friedberg
Tel/Fax: +49 (0) 821 244 07 156
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
II. Disclaimer for Google-Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analyst software of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so called “Cookies”. These are text files which are stored locally on your computer and make it possible to track the usage of this website. The generated information (including IP-Address) will be forwarded to a server of Google in the United States and stored there locally. Google will use this information to analyze the usage of this page in order to generate reports about the activity of website visitors for the owners of this website and also to show related activity and services of this site. Furthermore Google will transmit this information to third parties in case it is requested by law or to affiliated partners of Google. Google will never connect your IP-Address with any related data. You can also block the installation of Google cookies manually/automatically through your browser software. Through the visit of this website you agree to the usage of the above mentioned data/purpose with the above mentioned methods.
III. Disclaimer for Facebook (Facebook Social Plug-in)
Our website uses so called Social Plugins („Plugins) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue background or a “thump-up” sign) or are identified by the phrase “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and the look of Facebook Social Plugins can be found here: developers.facebook.com/plugins.
Purpose and detail of the data assessment and the further use and analysis of the Data through Facebook and your thus related personal rights and control functions to protect your private data can be found in the data disclaimer of Facebook: www.facebook.com/policy.php.
If you are a member of Facebook and do not want Facebook to collect your data via our website and stores it in relationship to your Facebook member account, you will need to log out of Facebook prior to the visit of our website and you may also have to delete any related cookies stored locally by Facebook.
Furthermore it is possible to block the data generation of Facebook Plug-ins by using browser add-ons such as „Facebook Blocker“